CSGO HUB 2020 Recap
As we approach the end of the year, we wanted to thank the CS:GO community for their positive response to our first stage of public beta.
In our first five months the CSGO HUB has:
- Welcomed over 40,000 registered players
- Processed match statistics for over 1,500,000 games
- Tracked over 1,000 professional matches
- Issued over 363,000 Report Cards
- Completed over 88,000 Missions
We have been taking onboard your thoughts and made a number of adjustments since the original beta release in August.
Thanks to your feedback, in the last few months we have:
- Created new browser notifications so you’ll never miss another report card or match recap
- Released an updated homepage for logged in players to quickly access their own data and logged out players can see what is on offer
- Added new tools to allow you to view report cards, match recaps, and utilise the map analysis tool for your favourite professional players and tournaments
- Plus many minor bug fixes and improvements
With many exciting new features planned for 2021, join us at CSGOHUB.com today to access a number of tools to help you identify your weaknesses and highlight your strengths.