Represent your favorite organization this ESL Pro League playoffs and win your share of the $1,000 prize pool!
Start by selecting your team here.
For every match win you will receive:
- 1 short Matchmaking win = 1 point
- 1 long Matchmaking win = 2 points
- 1 FACEIT or ESEA PUG win = 3 points
If you subscribe to CSGO HUB, you will earn points on both the global leaderboard and the Premium leaderboard making twice the impact for your chosen organization. Non-Premium players will only earn points on the global leaderboard.
The organization with the most points will receive $1,000 in prizes for its most active players on both their Premium and Global leaderboard. The other organisations will not receive any prizes.
The first Fan Club Showdown will last from now until Sunday 10th April at 10:00 pm CEST and the prizes available will be:
- Moto Gloves | Cool Mint (Well-Worn)
- Desert Eagle | Emerald Jörmungandr (Factory New)
- Gut Knife | Doppler (Factory New)
- Driver Gloves | Overtake (Field-Tested)
- M4A1-S | Golden Coil (Factory New)
- Desert Eagle | Ocean Drive (Factory New)
- AK-47 | Bloodsport (Minimal Wear)
- USP-S | Kill Confirmed (Well-Worn)
- Five-SeveN | Berries And Cherries (Factory New)
- USP-S | Monster Mashup (Minimal Wear)
Global Leaderboard (that you can compete in for free)
- Desert Eagle | Code Red (Factory New)
- SSG 08 | Blood in the Water (Factory New)
- AK-47 | Leet Museo (Factory New)
- Desert Eagle | Ocean Drive (Minimal Wear)
- AK-47 | Wasteland Rebel (Field-Tested)
- AWP | Sun in Leo (Minimal Wear)
- Desert Eagle | Kumicho Dragon (Field-Tested)
- Glock-18 | Bullet Queen (Well-Worn)
- M4A4 | Royal Paladin (Field-Tested)
- USP-S | Guardian (Factory New)
As the best teams on the planet head to the playoffs for ESL Pro League, which organisation will earn bragging rights for having the best fans and take home the $1,000 in prizes?